Article Source: Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh
First Published: 9 December 2021 12:39
Updated: 9 December 2021 12:39
This holiday season, Hard Rock Cafe® Edinburgh invites guests to gather ‘round our table and celebrate this glorious time of year in true Hard Rock style.
From Sunday to Thursday throughout December, Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh are offering a limited-time, multi-course holiday ‘Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe’ menu featuring some of their most popular culinary options. From the original Legendary® Burger to a full rack of baby back ribs, or lighter fare such as grilled salmon or a Moving Mountains® Burger, Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh has something for everyone in your family!
• Caesar Salad Bruschetta - crisp artisan bread topped with fresh romaine tossed with classic Caesar dressing, candied bacon & parmesan crisps, finished with a sweet balsamic glaze
• Blue Cheese Chopped Salad - chopped mixed greens tossed in a blue cheese vinaigrette with pickled red onions, red peppers, and Roma tomatoes, finished with crispy shoestring onions and blue cheese crumbles
Mouthwatering Main Courses:
• Mushroom Swiss Burger - signature steak burger layered with Swiss cheese, roasted mushrooms, garlic aioli and leaf lettuce, finished with shoestring onions
• Surf and Turf Burger - signature steak burger topped with One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™ on a bed of spicy slaw
• Original Legendary® Burger - signature steak burger, with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion ring, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
• Moving Mountains® Burger - 100% plant-based vegan patty, topped with cheddar cheese and a crispy onion ring, served with leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
• Grilled Salmon - seasoned & grilled then topped with garlic herb butter and served with fresh vegetables
• BBQ Grilled Chicken - grilled chicken layered with signature spices and our signature barbecue sauce, served with seasoned fries and fresh vegetables
• Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs - seasoned with a signature spice blend, then glazed with house-made barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection
• New York Strip Steak with Marinated Mushrooms – NY strip steak, grilled and topped with mushrooms marinated in a smoked bacon and bourbon sauce
Desserts and Drinks to Satisfy a Sweet Tooth:
• Holiday Brownie - warm chocolate brownie topped with caramel and chocolate sauce, served with whipped cream
• Chilled Espresso Martini - Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled
Book NOW to enjoy a festive feast at Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh!
This Christmas Day, Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh is open! Operating until 6pm, the popular restaurant is located on George Street, in the heart of the city and welcomes guests to join them on Saturday 25th December to enjoy their award-winning menu.
Whether you choose to dine-in or takeout, Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh wants to be part of the memories families make this holiday season.
Those looking to dine at Hard Rock Cafe can make a reservation by visiting www.hardrock.com/location/edinburgh/
Not dining in this year? No problem! For fast and fresh delivery straight to the dining room table by visiting https://www.hardrockcafe.com/delivery.aspx
Full casting is today announced for the award-winning production of Girl From The North Country. The production embarks on its first UK tour visiting Edinburgh Playhouse this October.
With the launch of their latest menu, Six by Nico will take you from Miami to Ibiza to taste the best of these top party destinations.
Three care homes in Edinburgh are launching a free guide to support people whose loved ones have been diagnosed with dementia ahead of Dementia Action Week.
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland is calling for people in the local community to become Collection Can Volunteers to help raise vital funds.
Two former Glasgow university students throw down the gauntlet for a chess match to celebrate the launch of their latest 3D chess set which celebrates the beauty of Edinburgh.
Scottish Book Trust, the national charity changing lives through reading and writing, will host Bookbug Week from Monday 16 May – Sunday 22 May.
One of Edinburgh’s hottest cocktail bars, The Cocktail Mafia is due to open a pop-up bar in June on the Forth Floor of Harvey Nichols.
Scotland's longest-running licensed trade awards - dubbed the hospitality Oscars, have launched their search to find Scotland's top pubs and best-loved bars today.
After a sellout event last year, 2022 is set to be Edinburgh Cocktail Week’s biggest ever festival with 120 bars confirmed and a stellar line up of headline music acts.
Fore Play Crazy Golf is planning an un-fore-gettable Father's Day, launching a search for the ultimate caddies - from DILFs to guilty crushes, silver foxes to heartthrobs... Who's Your Caddy?
Rusacks St Andrews announced it has been recognized by Travel + Leisure in the publication’s annual “It List”, recognizing the world’s best 2021 hotel openings.
The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) has been shortlisted for Campaign of the Year in the Scottish Charity Awards and has qualified for the People’s Choice Awards 2022.
Aldi Scotland has taken a Scottish twist on a family favourite for any Cinco De Mayo parties this weekend by creating none other than hearty, haggis fajitas.
Sir Tom Hunter has issued a heartfelt thanks to Kiltwalk Heroes who put their best foot forward for last week's Glasgow event, revealing they helped to raise over £4 million, a record-breaking sum.
NQ64 Edinburgh, the popular retro arcade bar sweeping the nation, has today announced a brand new, gaming inspired cocktail menu following a staff competition in seven UK NQ64 bars.
St James Quarter is calling all daredevils to kick off their shoes and test their nerves by signing up for an adventurous charity walk over broken glass on Sunday 12th June.
The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) has announced the arrival of two tiny endangered Northern rockhopper penguin chicks at Edinburgh Zoo.
BBC Scotland's topical TV programme Debate Night is searching for people to be part of the big studio audience.
Today (Wednesday 04 May), Underbelly is announcing a further 61 shows to go on sale for this year’s Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
The Lawn Restaurant has partnered with the Scottish Insta Dogs community and local dog boutique, NB Dogs, to host an afternoon of fun for dog owners and their furry friends on Friday 20th May.
Innis & Gunn’s Ultimate Beer Hall events kick off from Thursday and for those looking for a great night out this weekend, there is no hotter ticket in town.
Young musicians across Scotland are set to benefit from a special £50k funding scheme to commemorate five years since the loss of 14-year-old musician Eilidh MacLeod in the Manchester Arena attack.
The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) has announced the return of their popular summer events at Edinburgh Zoo.
Calum Ralston, 32, has been appointed as new head chef at Superico, 83 Hanover Street, one of the most stylish restaurants and bars in Edinburgh's New Town.
To coincide with International Whisky Month this May, The Real Mary King’s Close is partnering with local whisky experts to host a series of whisky themed tours and tastings.
Senbla presents Opera International's award-winning Ellen Kent Productions at Edinburgh Playhouse, featuring the Ukrainian National Municipal Opera Kyiv.
This August, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo will make its highly anticipated return with this year’s Show, Voices.
The Musselburgh race card is packed with possibilities for spectators as the track prepares to host a top-class trio of summer races this year.
The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) has won the innovation and tools category in the first ever Edinburgh Conservation Film Festival.
Exercising regularly improves brain health as much as physical fitness, say experts launching a programme to boost performance and wellbeing.