|20th Feb 2023 to 31st Dec 2023|
Abbeymount Techbase - Unit 13 2 Easter Road, Edinburgh East EH7 5AN
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow MoodyMondayUK on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
|Follow moodymondayuk on Instagram|
1:1 sessions are now available with all of our existing courses on short taster or longer masterclass courses at a time that suits you or your group.
Bespoke 1:1 sessions with Eliza are also available – tailored to your specific needs. They are ideal if you are working on a specific printing project and would like a place with facilities to screen print along with professional guidance and support on a 1:1 basis.
Contact us directly after booking to arrange a suitable time for your sessions.
1:1 Sessions Available:
- Print Your Own Tea Towel: A wonderful taster introduction 4 hours course to textile printing and leave with your very own creation! Great for beginners or those looking for some fun! Available as an individual session or group booking (min. 3, max 6).
- Print Your Own Pampering Kit: A similar taster introduction 4 hours course using block print methods. Great for beginners or those looking for something unique to do with friends! Available as an individual session or group booking (min. 3, max 6)
- Print Your Own Silk Scarf or Tie: A slightly more intermediate 4 hours course using ink drawing methods on silk - a brilliant way to learn more about textile dyes and create something beautiful! Great for beginners or those looking for a bit more of a challenge. Available as an individual session or group booking (min. 2, max 4).
- Textiles Printing Level 1: A 24 hours course split over 8 weeks, perfect for building your portfolio! Learn all the foundational and introductory practices of text printing, setting you up to achieve wonderful outcomes yourself! This course is perfect for those looking to build and expand their portfolios. Available as an individual session or group booking (min. 4, max 6).
- Textile Printing Level 2: Our TP1 follow on course, 24 hours split over 8 weeks. Ideal for those looking to take their textile printing skills to the next level. Learn how to mix your own reactive and acid dyes for wool and silk printing. Available as an individual session or group booking (min 4 max 6)
- Traditional Indonesian Batik: A 12 hour course split over 4 weeks teaching you the advanced practices of textile dyeing and wax canting. This is the only traditional batik course taught in all of Scotland and widely renowned! Great for those who have some printing experience, would like to try textile dyeing and advance their dye knowledge. Available as an individual session or group booking (min. 2, max 6).
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On Edinburgh, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in Edinburgh? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
This 2.5 hour 2:1 interactive workshop provides the Two of You with a unique opportunity to use an art-making process as a way to connect with your special being on a deeper level.READ MORE
Learn to make a set of three different sterling silver skinny stacking rings in this workshop run by Ali Bali Jewellery!READ MORE