90 minutes of chocolate heaven in Edinburgh.
Discover chocolate is made, make your own dream chocolate bar to take home and enjoy a session in the Tasting Room with over 40 kinds of chocolate!
**Visit with confidence with COVID-secure measures throughout. Numbers of visitors are limited so please pre-book online. We are open throughout Tier 3 restrictions but full refunds are given should you need to cancel.**
- See, smell and touch the journey from chocolate tree to chocolate bar with an interactive tour
- Make your own Edinburgh-themed chocolates and personalise them with your favorite flavours
- Learn the history of chocolate from the Aztecs, to the the first chocolate bar and the newest inventions
- Taste crazy chocolates from around the world including, fine single-origin, camel milk chocolate, and spicy chilli!
- Sample chocolates from Scottish chocolate makers including malt whisky-infused chocolate and haggis-inspired chocolate.
For chocolate lovers aged 6 years and over. Vegan-friendly, allergy-sensitive.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Chocolatarium Tour - CANCELLED are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Heart of Midlothian FC's Innovation Centre: Build new skills in app design and development to solve a problem that affects the world’s people and planet. Suitable for S1-S3 girls and boys.