|3 - 5 Cranston Street , Edinburgh Old Town EH8 8BE|
|The Chocolatarium Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
|Follow chocolatarium on Instagram|
Edinburgh’s Chocolatarium has one of the biggest selections of artisan and craft chocolate in Scotland. Vegan chocolate, lactose-free and gluten free bars as well as moreish raw chocolate and creamy dark milk.
Discover where chocolate comes from and how chocolate is made, make your own dream chocolate bar to take home and enjoy a session in the Tasting Room with over 40 kinds of chocolate to taste!
- See, smell and touch the journey from chocolate tree to chocolate bar with an interactive tour
- Make your own Edinburgh-themed chocolates and personalise them with your favorite flavours
- Learn the history of chocolate from the Aztecs, to the the first chocolate bar and the newest inventions
- Taste crazy chocolates from around the world including, fine single-origin, camel milk chocolate, and spicy chilli
- Sample chocolates from Scottish chocolate makers including malt whisky-infused chocolate and haggis-inspired chocolate
For all chocolate lovers aged 6 or over. Vegan-friendly, allergy-sensitive.
Visit with confidence - a COVID-secure environment.
Book tickets online early to avoid disappointment.
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Chocolatarium are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.