|Elephant Moon Yoga Studio The Eco Larder, 200 Morrison Street, Edinburgh West EH3 8EB|
|Sunshine Yoga: The Elephant Moon Space Website|
|Follow SunshineYogini on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
LUNCHTIME MEDITATION CLUB - run by Sunshine Yoga, in their brand new yoga studio at the back of their shop The Eco Larder
• Weekdays, Monday to Friday
• 30 minute sessions, 12:30 to 13:00
• Your first session is on us!
It’s the perfect tool to reduce stress and anxiety, and boost energy levels. Our meditation instructors will enable you to continue your day refreshed, calm and focused. You will learn simple techniques to help slow down the monkey mind. Even if you think you can’t meditate, our teachers will prove you delightfully wrong!
• Sessions are in our Elephant Moon Yoga Studio, at the back of our shop The Eco Larder, on 200 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
• You’ll have one of our three Meditation instructors (Claire, Joseph or Karen)
• When classes are not in session, the studio is open for self-guided practice to meditation club members.
Want to become a Meditation club member? Here’s what to do:
1. Visit the website: Here
2. Or download the “Sunshine Yoga” App
3. Purchase your preferred membership
4. Sign up for the session you wish to attend, either on the website, or using the App.
Membership costs - 2 options:
• £35 per month on a rolling basis, for your personal membership
• Or: Encourage your employer to avail of the MEDITATION CLUB OFFER FOR BUSINESSES: 3x flexi-passes for £99 per month. Passes can be used by any company employee (you sign in as your business name).
Got a question? Email us: email@example.com
Or pop into The Eco Larder for a chat!
About Sunshine Yoga founders Stephanie and Matt Foulds:
Sunshine Yoga was founded in 2014, and in 2016 Stephanie and Matt opened their first yoga studio in Gorgie. There, they offer a programme of 30+ classes a week, for all levels and abilities. Classes are taught by Matt and Stephanie and their team of passionate teachers.
In 2018, this dynamic duo, heavily pregnant with their first child, became more and more aware of the crazy amount of packaging in the recycling bin, and wanted to do something about it. The result was to set up a Social Enterprise with a mission to create a Plastic Free Edinburgh. And thanks to a hugely successful crowdfunding campaign that raised £22,000, The Eco Larder on Morrison Street was born!
This year, Stephanie and Matt are opening their second yoga studio in the beautiful room at the back of the Eco Larder. Elephant Moon Studio offers lunchtime meditation classes and early evening & weekend 90 minute yoga classes.
Timetables, prices, and general information on the website: www.edinburghsunshineyoga.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR CLASSES
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Sunshine Yoga: The Elephant Moon Space are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!