- By joining zoom session you give your consent to us to take your pictures or videos during session and give us your consent save and share it on social media
- Attendees MUST put their full name & location on zoom
- Attendees MUST switch on their video
- Attendees MUST keep their mic muted
- Failing to follow above instructions might result in terminating your access to the session.
4.15 - 4.30 - Welcome and greet
4.30 - 4.35 - Dhwaj Ropanam
4.35 - 4.45 - Surya Namaskaar + 1 Aasan
4.45 - 5.10 - Khel
5.10 - 5.15 - Suchana
5.15 - 5.25 - Bauddhik
5.25 - 5.35 - Prarthanaa + Dhwaj Avataran
To Join Zoom Meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On Edinburgh, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in Edinburgh? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Celebrating extraordinary and award-winning female and non-binary animators from around the globe, MANIPULATE is delighted to present Animated Womxn for the second year running!