Our second Juventus Academy Scotland Camp in Edinburgh.
Three Juventus Academy Coaches will be visiting Edinburgh to deliver a Training Experience where the standards of the Juventus Academy Project will be used to help develop the next generation of Young Footballers.
Details of our camp are as follows:-
• The camp is for children aged 8 to 14
• The main focus of the training will be for outfield players at this time. There will be no specific Goalkeeper Training at our camp.
• The camp will run from Monday 27th July until Friday 31st July at the University of Edinburgh's Peffermill Playing Fields, Peffermill Rd, Edinburgh EH16 5LL.
• Registration each day will be at 09:30 with training from 10:00 until 16:00.
•Three Juventus Academy Coaches will be visiting from Italy to lead the camp, supported by three Scottish coaches.
• A training kit will be provided as part of the cost of the camp which must be worn each day for the duration of the camp.
Details of how to confirm your interest are on the Enrolment tab on our website
We will be offering the first 30 places on the camp on an Early Bird Offer of £279
The remaining 60 places on the camp will be available on an Introductory Offer of £299
You have the option of paying the full amount when you book, or 50% now followed by 50% by Monday 27th April 2020.
When you complete the Enrolment form online we will receive a notification in our inbox.
We will then reply with your unique individual reference code and details of how to pay to secure your place.
Payment must be made within 7 days to secure your booking. Failure to do so may result in your place being released.
On receipt of your payment you will receive an email confirmation.
Once payment has been processed please note that the fee is non-refundable.
Visit Longwood, an extensive, long-established country garden at 800 feet, undergoing renewal. There are ducks and hens, stream and ponds as well as areas of wild garden.
This summer Capital Theatres are delighted to be returning with Wee Creatives, live and in person, delivered in the newly transformed courtyard space at the Festival Theatre!
Family takeovers are back with two hour sessions delivered outdoors by professional artist, providing an opportunity for families to make, create and play together.
Come and visit Humbie Dean, a two-acre ornamental and woodland garden sandwiched between two burns at 600 feet with interest throughout a long season!