If you’re trying to step away from chemical cleaners in your home – come along, learn how to make three natural cleaning products for your house while you enjoy a morning of healthy mindfulness, hot drinks and great chat. In this workshop Sustainable Living’s Emma Rawson will show us how to make a non-toxic and natural multi-surface spray, glass cleaner and fizzy toilet bombs.
Emma’s unique workshop will introduce green cleaning as well as look at the advantages and health benefits of using natural, biodegradable ingredients for your home and the environment. All of the natural cleaning products are made in amber glass bottles for you to take home along with useful recipe cards to refill and reuse.
Just some of the benefits of natural cleaning in your home….
• With no toxins or preservatives, natural cleaning is safe for everyday use.
• You know exactly what you are putting on your surfaces, windows and bathrooms. This is particularly good to know if you have pets or young children.
• Improved health and wellbeing with natural, biodegradable ingredients. Better for those with sensitive skin, allergies and asthma.
• You aren’t washing any nasty chemicals into the water system and damaging the environment.
• You can refill your glass bottles following the recipe cards, therefore, reducing your single use plastic.
• These three natural cleaners are versatile and effective enough to clean your whole house.
• Overall, making your own natural cleaning products is easy and cheaper than buying them in the supermarket.
Tickets are £45 and include all ingredients, recipe cards for you to refill and reuse at home plus hot drinks and a nibble.
Each workshop has 12 spots, so we recommend early booking!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Natural Cleaning Workshop with Emma Rawson - CANCELLED are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!