We have brought together the biggest collection of specialist conservation suppliers and experts all under one roof. Whether you need advice on damp, energy efficiency, planning, law, house history or you simply need a conservation architect or contractor for a restoration project, they’ll all be there.
There will even be a team of independent conservation officers on hand to give free advice on any plans you may be considering.
Find out more in one day than you can through months of personal research!
Show features include:
• Meet experts and gather information about buying, unauthorised works, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, mortgages, insurance and law
• Exhibitors include Historic Environment Scotland and experts in damp, windows, paint and more
• Independent Conservation Officers for stress-free one-to-one conversations
• Advice on any hypothetical plans to alter or maintain your home
• Exclusive “Ask the Experts Panel” of leading industry professionals
• The country’s leading suppliers and products for listed buildings
• Conservation architects and trusted, reliable builders
• Practical demonstrations
• Full interactive talk programme on subjects such as damp, surveys, house history and energy efficiency
• Specific advice and expertise for the owners or managers of flats/apartments within a listed building, including management companies, and commercial listed buildings
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Scottish Listed Property Show are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!