|4th Mar 2020 to 5th Mar 2020|
|Various Locations Edinburgh|
|Visit the event website here|
Analysis and Aspects of Nurses Conferences 2020
Registered Nurses and Emergency Nursing scientific and board committee members would like to invite all the participants and exhibitors from the world to Edinburgh, Scotland on March 04-05,2020 to attend the conference with the theme Apprising New Perceptions on Registered Nurses and Emergency Nursing. We have decided to include proficient keynote speech, poster presentation, oral presentation, seminars, workshops, symposia, and exhibitions in the program.
Why do nurses Registered Nurses attend the conference?
The Registered Nurses and Emergency Nursing conference are one of the best ways to hear about the recent advancements and innovations in nursing practice. Most of the nurses are interested to enhance their knowledge and practice by learning the latest developments. And for them, the Registered Nurses and Emergency
Nursing is the best stage with the following benefits:
• To gain opportunity to meet and interact with experts in the field of nursing and Registered Nurses (After the conference sessions B2B meetings are arranged for the interactions)
• To present and develop the research ideas and projects
• To learn the greatest and latest innovations in the area of practice
• For visiting and exploring a new city or country
• To experience a personal growth
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for International Conference on Registered Nurses and Emergency Nursing are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!