Intermediate Crochet with Lyndsay McFarlane, Wooly Likes To Hook
Just Sew Simple is holding a 4 week intermediate crochet class, starting on Sunday 19th May, suitable for students who can crochet but wish to develop their knowledge.
About Intermediate Crochet with Lyndsay McFarlane, Wooly Likes To Hook
Sorry, but this event has been and gone!
JUST SEW SIMPLE INTERMEDIATE CROCHET WITH LYNDSAY MCFARLANE
FROM WOOLY LIKES TO HOOK
Content of this class over four weeks on Sundays 19th May to 9th June 11.30am -1.30pm
• This course is suitable for students who can crochet but wish to develop their knowledge. Over 4 weeks you will learn how to complete a Puff Stitch hat, you will also learn how to read a diagram allowing you to complete a new stitch each week
• Left or Right handed tuition available
• Looking to Complete a hat or other project of choice over the course
• 8 hours expert tuition over 4 weeks, all materials and equipment and light refreshments are included in the class fee.
• Cost – £60 with full payment required at time of booking. Note - places are allocated only after payment is received. Second and subsequent bookings for any class will attract a discount of 10%.
• Free onsite parking and we are located on major bus and train route, ask for details.
Cancellations Policy. Classes can be re-booked if cancelled with at least 48 hours notice. With less than 48 hours, classes can only be re-booked if Just Sew Simple are able to re-book the original place.
Location: Carmondean Business Units, Carmondean Centre South Livingston EH5 48PT
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Intermediate Crochet with Lyndsay McFarlane, Wooly Likes To Hook are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Workshops Events you might like...
20th June 2019
Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh New Town
Join us at Harvey Nichols on Thursday 20th June to discover the very finest creative concoctions with tastings, demonstrations, and the chance to recreate your favourites!
20th Jun 2019 - 24th Oct 2019
NA, Edinburgh New Town
Design your own outfit using exciting tartan fabrics, laces, sparkly gems, pom poms and other embellishments in these fun family workshops with Fiona Mackechnie!
Arts and Crafts Events you might like...
19th Jun 2019 - 22nd Jun 2019
NA, Edinburgh West
The Greenwood is hosting a fabulous four day long silent auction choc full of local artworks. Come along and see what's on offer from 19th to 22nd June!
Find other events in Edinburgh
Oor Wullie's BIG Bucket trail will be taking to the streets of Edinburgh this summer with life-size, individually decorated Oor Wullie sculptures waiting to be discovered, for everyone to enjoy!
One of Scotland's most iconic events 'The Royal Highland Show' is back at the Royal Highland Centre for it's 179th show from 20th June!
Lewis Capaldi will headline Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2019 this August, and it kicks off with Florence + the Machine. Looks set to be truly unmissable!
Come join the tribe and relive the summer of love as Hair the Musical comes to Edinburgh Playhouse in June!
Celebrate all things great in food & drink when the Edinburgh Food Festival returns to George Square Gardens!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »