JUST SEW SIMPLE LEARN TO CROCHET WITH LYNDSAY MCFARLANE
WOOLY LIKES TO HOOK
Content of this class over four weeks
• How to hold your crochet hook, learn all the basic stitches and how to read a pattern that will allow you to complete a granny square to incorporate it into a larger project
• Left or Right handed tuition available
• Looking to Complete a cushion or bag by the end of the course
• 8 hours expert tuition over 4 weeks, all materials and equipment and light refreshments are included in the class fee.
• Cost – £60 with full payment required at time of booking. Note - places are allocated only after payment is received. Second and subsequent bookings for any class will attract a discount of 10%.
• Free onsite parking and we are located on major bus and train route, ask for details.
Cancellations Policy. Classes can be re-booked if cancelled with at least 48 hours notice. With less than 48 hours, classes can only be re-booked if Just
Sew Simple are able to re-book the original place.
Location: Carmondean Business Units, Carmondean Centre South Livingston EH5 48PT
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Learn to Crochet with Lyndsay McFarlane from Wooly Likes to Hook are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!